Scarely had they settled themselves in their seats in the theatre_______ the curtain went up. 2009
A. then B when C than D. before
_________，the white mountain goat is an extremely sure-footed animao that escapes from its predators by living in the most rugged, rocky landscape.
A Having been rarely seen B Rarely to be seen
C Rarely seen D Being rarely seen
__________native to Europe, the daisy has now spread throughout most of North America.
A. Although B If it were
C In spite of D That it is
(1)that, which 引导定语从句并在从句中做宾语时，可以省略。
No one would have the time to read or listen to an account of everything there is going on in the world.
Had it not been for the timely investment from the general public, our company would not be so thriving as it is.
(2)由although, as if, if, no matter + wh-, once, though, unless, until, when, where, whether, while等连词引导的表示时间、地点、条件、让步、方式的状语从句，可省略主语和助动词be,保留ing分词、ed分词或表语。这样省略的条件是：●从句中被省略的主语必须与主句的主语一致；●谓语动词必须含有be；●从句必须与主语和b
Though raised in San Francisco, Dave Mitchell had always preferred to record the plain facts of small-town life.
Although born in Chicago, the author is most famous for his stories about New York City.
One should never lose one’s heart when confronted with temporary difficulties.
These proposals sought to place greater restrictions on the use and copying of digital information than exist in traditional media.
There ought to be less anxiety over the perceived risk of getting cancer than exists in the public mind today.
The project requires more labor than has been put in because it is extremely difficult.
Of the thousands of varieties of bird species in North America, ___________bright red plumage, like the cardinal, are most often designated as state bird.
A. those that have B who have
C which have D to have their
_________mechanical device has ever been invented that can satisfactorily replace teasel flower heads for raising the nap on cloth.
A No B Not the
C Never has a D There is no
She abandoned herself to the serene landscape.
The one thing he can’t abide is lying.
There was news abroad that a change was coming.
You should have known the absolute knowledge about this.
The government is not strong enough to absorb vigorous criticism by its citizens.
An acute disease acute shortage of food
Administer relief 发放救济品
She affected a calmness she didn’t feel.
Please agitate the liquid before you drink it.
She audited classes at Peking University.
关系（on）, 方面（常pl）, 方位，方向感
What he said had not much bearing on the problem.
They lost their bearings in the dark.
A benign tumor can usually be cured.
Brush with the law
A casual laborer is one who has no steady job.
The swimmers cheated death in spite of the storm.
倾向， 思潮， 风气， 环境气氛
The current climate of opinion
Comb your mind for as much as you know about your ancestor.
Compose oneself to write
An insurance concern
The old friends exchange confidence.
She was standing on the curb waiting for her husband.
A cardinal sweater
A contracted mind
Follow sb’s cue
There’s some deposit at the bottom of this bottle of wine.
His talk was so defuse that I missed his point.
The new responsibilities drew out his latent talents.
The maize and millet were just putting forth ears.
优势 n , 挤兑 v
Maintain a edge
She was edged out of the company by the new director.
His subtle flattery made her expand and glow.
What’s the extension number of your phone?
Our economy is faring far better than a few years.
犯规 n，ad, adv
The team’s record of fouls was among the worst.
They returned to the camp, loaded with game.
From what I can gather, there’s been some kind of problem.
There are 3 days of grace allowed after the day for payment.
The conference was hailed as a great success.
Harboring criminals is an offence in law.
Honors and academic degrees were heaped upon him
The spice imparts an Eastern flavour to the dish.
Grasp the import of sb’s remarks
The paper is a jungle of ads.
Lean meat is healthier for you than fatty meat
Let the construction job to a new firm
命运 n 抽签v
The workers of Paris were bitten by discontented with their lot.
The hospital has a medical ward and a surgical ward.
He is in great need.
Please send me particulars of the examination in English.
The platform of the new political party demands lower taxes.
Attempt to pocket legislature
Pocket one’s pride
完美，优雅 n, v
Four years of college gave her considerable polish.
The man I was relieving in the observation post was impatient when I arrived.
He satisfied me that he should do the work well.
After the concert, the band was spirited away before their fans could get near them.
Tender for the contract to build a new hotel
The transactions of our university focus on economic management.
Lawns of a uniform green
1. I think she hurt my feeling ____________rather than by accident as she clasimed.
A virtually B deliberately
C literally D appropriately
2. The_______market is a little depressed now.
A consuming B consumption
C consumptive D consumer
3. A good reputation is a(n)________asset for a company.
A tangible B intangible
C visible D invisible
4. We agreed to pay for the car in five_________
A installment B down-payments
C payments D times
5. There is no point in setting objectives if you don’t___________them to your staff.
A pass B perform
C communicate D allocate
6. Although most dreams apparently happen_________, dream activity may be provoked by external influnences.
A spontaneously B simultaneously
C homogeneously D instantaneously
7. As a___________doctor, he can perform, sing, dance and play several kinds of musical instruments.
A. flexible B. versatile
C sophisticated D productive
8. There are not many teachers who are strong__________of traditional methods in English teaching.
A sponsors B contributors
C advocates D performers
9. We managed to reach the top of the mountain, and half an hour later we began to _______
A ascend B descend
C decline D plunge
10. Competition, they believe,___________the national character than corrupt it.
A enforces B confirms
C intensifies D strengthens
11. The accident_____________him of his sight and the use of his legs.
A excluded B disbled
C deprived D gripped
12. The people living in these apartments have free___________to that swimming pool.
A access B excess
C excursion D recreation
13. Even though he has guilty, the ______ judge did not send him to prison.
A merciful B impartial
C conscientious C conspicuous
14. They had fierce ______ as to whether their company should restore the trade relationship which was broken year ago.
A debate B clash
C disagreement D context
15. The politician says he will ______ the welfare of the people.
A prey on B take on
C get at D see to
16. He was ______ to steal the money when he saw it lying on the table.
A dragged B tempted
C elicited D attracted
17. Of the thousands of known volcanoes in the world, the ______ majority are inactive.
A tremendous B demanding
C intensive D overwhelming
18. The poetry of Ezra Pound is sometimes difficult to understand because it contains so many ______ references.
A obscure B acute
C notable D objective
19. The morning news says a school bus ______ with a train at the junction and a group of policemen were sent there immediately.
A bumped B collided
C crashed D struck
GDP 国内生产总值: The total market value of all goods and services produced within the political boundaries of an economy during a given period of time, usually a year.
GNP国民生产总值: The total market value of all the goods and services produced by a nation during a given time, usually a year.
Economic growth 经济增长: The process in which a steady long-time growth in real GDP and an improvement in living standards are achieved.
Recession衰退: A period of declining real incomes and rising unemployment.
Depression: 萧条期 A severe recession. A period of drastic decline in a national or international economy, characterized by decreasing business activity, falling prices, and unemployment.
Value added增值: It can be defines as the gross value of an industry’s output minus the value of its inputs from other industries.
Okun’s Law奥肯法则: In economics, Okun's Law, named after economist Arthur Okun, describes a relationship between the change in the rate of unemployment and the difference between actual and potential real GDP. It can be stated as saying that for every one percentage point by which the actual unemployment rate exceeds the "natural" rate of unemployment, there is a 2 to 4 percent "GDP Gap.
Indexing指数化，价格相关指数化: It is a mechanism by which wages, prices, and contracts are partially or wholly compensated for changes in the general price level.
Potential GDP潜在GDP: A situation in which all the economy’s labour, capital, land and entrepreneurial ability are fully employed.
Equilibrium (以市场供求均衡为特点的)经济稳定状态: A situation in which the price has reached the level where quantity supplied equals quantity demanded.
Stagflation通货滞胀: A situation in which an economy is experiencing both falling output and rising prices.产量下降，价格上升。指物价上升，但经济停滞不前
MPC 边际消费倾向marginal propensity to consume: It is the extra amount that people consume when they receive an extra dollar of disposable income.
MPS 边际储蓄倾向MPS （ marginal propensity to save）: It can be defined as the fraction of an extra dollar of disposable income that goes to extra saving.
Theory of liquidity preference偏好理论；流动性偏好理论: Keynes’s theory that the interests rate adjusts to bring money supply and money demand into balance.
Supply shock供给冲击: An event that directly alters firm’s costs and prices, shifting the economy’s aggregate-supply curve and thus the Phillip’s curve.
Crowding effect拥挤效应: The offset in aggregate demand that results when expansionary fiscal policy raises the interest rate and thereby reduces investment spending.
Fraction-reserve banking:(银行部分准备金制度) A banking system in which banks holds only a fraction of deposits as reserve.
Money multiplier货币乘数: The amount of money that banking system generates with each dollar of reserve.
Open-market operations公开市场业务: The purchase and sale of US government bonds by the Fed.
Reserve requirements法定准备金: Regulation on the minimum amount of reserves that banks must hold against deposits.
The Laffer curve拉菲尔曲线: A curve which supposes that for a given economy there is an optimal income tax level to maximize tax revenues. It shows that tax revenue rises first with the size of the tax; but then. As the tax gets larger, the market shrinks so much that tax revenue starts to fall.
- 对外经济贸易大学英语学院基础英语综合英语考研辅导班资料 免费考研网 阅读(0) 评论(0) 2018-04-05 21:57:25
- 对外经济贸易大学英语学院考研辅导班-英美概况 免费考研网 阅读(0) 评论(0) 2018-04-05 21:57:05
- 对外经济贸易大学英语学院考研辅导班资料-英美文学 免费考研网 阅读(0) 评论(0) 2018-04-05 21:56:35
- 对外经济贸易大学英语学院考研辅导班-作文资料 免费考研网 阅读(0) 评论(0) 2018-04-05 21:54:09
- 对外经济贸易大学英语学院考研辅导-商务英语翻译 免费考研网 阅读(0) 评论(0) 2018-04-05 21:53:47
- 对外经济贸易大学英语学院考研辅导-英美概况 免费考研网 阅读(1) 评论(0) 2018-04-05 21:22:56
- 对外经济贸易大学英语学院考研-商务英语翻译 免费考研网 阅读(5) 评论(0) 2018-04-05 21:22:32
- 对外经济贸易大学英语学院考研-英语语言学 免费考研网 阅读(1) 评论(0) 2018-04-05 21:22:14
- 对外经济贸易大学英语学院考研专业课辅导资料-经济术语解释 免费考研网 阅读(6) 评论(0) 2018-04-05 21:21:49
- 2018年对外经济贸易大学马克思主义学院校内调剂信息（第二批） FreeKaoyan 阅读(1) 评论(0) 2018-04-03 22:23:27
- 2018年对外经济贸易大学英语学院考研调剂信息 FreeKaoyan 阅读(2) 评论(0) 2018-03-30 22:22:53
- 2018年对外经济贸易大学工商管理硕士EMBA项目校内调剂信息 FreeKaoyan 阅读(2) 评论(0) 2018-03-30 22:22:44
- 2018年对外经济贸易大学马克思主义学院接收校内调剂信息 FreeKaoyan 阅读(2) 评论(0) 2018-03-30 22:22:44
- 2018年对外经济贸易大学会计硕士专业学位（MPAcc）非全日制考研调剂信息 FreeKaoyan 阅读(2) 评论(0) 2018-03-30 22:22:43
- 2019年对外经济贸易大学831会计学考研常见问题解答 免费考研网 阅读(8) 评论(0) 2018-03-22 21:16:23
- 对外经济贸易大学2017年硕士研究生报名录取情况统计表 免费考研网 阅读(3) 评论(0) 2018-03-11 13:30:58
- 2017年对外经济贸易大学815经济学考研真题(回忆版)分享 免费考研网 阅读(11) 评论(0) 2018-03-08 08:42:16
- 2016年对外经济贸易大学815经济学综合考研真题分享 免费考研网 阅读(5) 评论(0) 2018-03-08 08:41:27
- 2015年对外经济贸易大学815经济学综合真题 免费考研网 阅读(8) 评论(0) 2018-03-08 08:39:34
- 2013年对外经济贸易大学815经济学综合考研真题详解 免费考研网 阅读(6) 评论(0) 2018-03-08 08:36:46
- 对外经济贸易大学2011翻译硕士英语考研真题 免费考研网 阅读(18) 评论(0) 2018-02-20 21:05:40
- 对外经济贸易大学2016保险学院保险专硕复试真题 免费考研网 阅读(90) 评论(0) 2018-01-29 19:42:22
- 对外经济贸易大学2010年经济学考研试题（回忆版） FreeKaoyan 阅读(2) 评论(0) 2018-01-23 00:47:23
- 2016年 对外经济贸易大学审计硕士（MAud）复试分数线、拟录取名单 免费考研网 阅读(1) 评论(0) 2018-01-09 14:27:49
- 对外经济贸易大学2017年非全日制会计硕士（MPAcc）招生简章 免费考研网 阅读(2) 评论(0) 2018-01-09 13:59:45
- 对外经济贸易大学MPAcc项目2016年招生说明会 免费考研网 阅读(1) 评论(0) 2018-01-09 11:54:46
- 对外经济贸易大学2013年硕士研究生报名录取情况统计表 免费考研网 阅读(1) 评论(0) 2018-01-09 11:51:56
- 对外经济贸易大学2018年MPAcc招生简章（全日制、在职分别招生） 免费考研网 阅读(1) 评论(0) 2018-01-09 10:57:35
- 2017年 对外经济贸易大学研究生招生简章、MPAcc专业目录 免费考研网 阅读(2) 评论(0) 2018-01-09 10:50:51
- 对外经济贸易大学2016年MPAcc（会计硕士）复试通知 免费考研网 阅读(1) 评论(0) 2018-01-08 23:15:49