随信附上订单三张, 请立即安排。
Enclosed please find three orders for immediate attention.
随信附上贴邮票的信封一个, 静候回音。
A stamped envelope is enclosed for reply.
随函附上订单一张, 请填妥后并附来支票为荷。
An order form is enclosed. Fill it out and attach your check.
同函附上10箱货物共价5,000美元的发票一张。
Enclosed we hand you an invoice, $5,000, for 10 cases goods.
随信附上我西雅图公司以贵公司为抬头面额为100美元的汇票一张。
Enclosed we hand you a draft, $100, drawn on your goodselves by our seattle house.
迅即
迅速
urgently||promptly||immediately||with all speed
请尽快将空袋退回为盼。
Kindly see the empty sacks are returned as promptly as possible.
这批货物立即由火车发往你处。
The goods were at once despatched by rail to your address.
请尽快下达通知书为荷。
Please give us forwarding instructions as soon as possible.
请立即将这些货物运往伦敦码头.
Please deliver these goods immediately to the London dock.
