各位给评价下,献丑了。

蓝希 免费考研论坛/2008-12-29

原文内容来自免费考研论坛,请点击查看全文
http://bbs.freekaoyan.com/viewthread.php?tid=346364
鄙人英语水平有限,现在拿出两篇作文来练笔,各位高人百忙中抽出些时间批阅一下 感激不尽。

题目:Directions:
  You are to write an essay according to the following situation within 40 minutes and with no less than 200 words.
  Situation:
  Some people agree that more private automobiles should be encouraged in China. Other people disagree with it. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific examples to support your view.

作文:
In the past few years ,there was an obvious tendency that the private automobiles came forth everywhere in China,then people in mounting numbers used it as much as possible.However ,this is indeed a problem that we should not neglect any more.
Several factors should account for this problem that has led to encouraged or not.The most direct one is that the more private automobiles comes out,the more pollution and traffic accident it may cause.For example,the green house effect ,part of the reson is that the automobile exhaust emissons .And then,the traffic accident in my city occured fequently everyday.
Then what should we do to prevent the worsning of this problem!This is no easy task ,but some solutions may be very helpful. First of all,we use the bus rather than private auomobiles.Secondly,buy the electric automobile as far as possible. Last but not least,we should be careful to drving in order to take care others lives.
Following these recommendations,we are sure that the future of the private automobiles may be much nicer at all.

小作文题目: Two months ago you got a job as an editor for the editor for the magazine Designs fashions. But now you find that the work is not what you expected. You decision to quit. Write a letter to your boss Mr Wang.
  Telling him your decision stating your reason(s) and make an apology

Dear Mr Wang:
I am grateful to be employed by you two months ago as an editor for your magazine Design and Fashions. I appreciate the opportunity of having worked here with you and other colleague .The experiences will be unforgettable throughout my life.
However,as a young man whose primary interest is in psychology rather than design fashions.I find my present job dosen't fall in with my previous training and strength .I therefore decide to quit this job for someting else that may conform to my former preparation.
Please accept my sincere apologize for any inconveniences my leaving may occur.
Yours sincerely
LiMing
用时,一小时。排除找题时间。

---------------------------------
哭,你们写的文章都好复杂啊

The most direct one 这个是不是中文直接翻译过去的。。。

frequently错了
driving错了
emissons错了emissions
automobile错了一次
没有worsning这个形式吧????-_-''
在过去的几年里,有一个明显的趋势,私人汽车出来无处不在中国,然后人越来越多用它尽可能。然而,这确实是一个问题,我们不应该忽视任何更多。
有几个因素要考虑这个问题,导致或不鼓励。最直接的一个是,更多的私人汽车出来,更污染和交通意外可能原因。例如,温室效应,部分晟的是,汽车尾气排放量。然后,在交通意外中我的城市日常频繁发生。
然后,我们又该怎样做,以防止恶化这一问题!这绝不是一件容易的事,但一些解决办法可能是非常有益的。首先,我们使用的巴士,而不是私人汽车。其次,购买电动汽车尽可能。最后但并非最不重要,我们应当小心驾驶为了照顾别人的生命。
按照这些建议,我们相信,未来的私人汽车可能会好很多在所有

翻译出来就是这。o(∩_∩)o...嘿嘿嘿
太搞了,别打我昂~~~
谢谢版主指点。
那个貌似也是个短语。。。
== 我也不清楚了。。。。

三句话不离本行,又把心理扯进去了。。。写你自己的吧,丫头。。。考研肯定给外国人写,你要外企老板。。。你肯定不这么写,你就不想辞职~~耶^_^

相关话题/

• 领限时大额优惠券,享本站正版考研考试资料!
    大额优惠券
    优惠券领取后72小时内有效,10万种最新考研考试考证类电子打印资料任你选。涵盖全国500余所院校考研专业课、200多种职业资格考试、1100多种经典教材,产品类型包含电子书、题库、全套资料以及视频,无论您是考研复习、考证刷题,还是考前冲刺等,不同类型的产品可满足您学习上的不同需求。 ...
    本站小编 Free壹佰分学习网 2022-09-19