又一次练习英语作文,标题:parenting(红包截止到12月10日晚上8点)

笔为剑 免费考研论坛/2008-12-07

原文内容来自免费考研论坛,请点击查看全文
http://bbs.freekaoyan.com/viewthread.php?tid=340749
以parenting为标题,写一篇大作文。红包截止到12月10日晚上8点。

[ 本帖最后由 笔为剑 于 2008-12-10 18:36 编辑 ]

---------------------------------
What ,in everybody's life, is a profound subject is parenting. While some people don't acknowledge the conception that they will be parents sooner and later, the others in my age are willing to witness the advent of a new life.
As an abstract but remote knowledge,parenting is ancient but modern. Love is an eternal emotion wherever around the planet,meanwhile children are always the elderships' hope for the future. They have been assimilated to be the flowers or the dawn of a new epoch.However, the fast growing seedlings also need the sunshine and rain to be fed. The more children are being focused on, the more knowledge about how to raise the posterities is desirous for parents.
Then the coming question which seems that many of the people who have been a parent do not quite sure about is,how to foster a child technically?We have learned oceans of Developmental Psychology concerning the whole life of a man.What do you suggest?Following the principles of every stage in one's life, predicting what is going to happen to the child then,and helping them out of trouble and the wrong way is absolutely requisite.BLARBLARBLAR..
In sum,parenting is fundational to all of us.Nothing is impossible!Just be one!!(just making nonsense)

[ 本帖最后由 mini0112 于 2008-12-10 21:15 编辑 ]

Sophia,an office lady,who is working in ABC Corparation(拼写错误)(这里需要一个逗号) intends to have a baby when faces(用she faces,或改成facing) the financial crisis."you konw,once i conceived,the law will protect me from being dismissed by the company",she said.when the financial crisis comes,lots of workers were dismissed by companies,which leads to many of them having difficulties to support themselves.but is this the reason why "Sophias" could have babies?Certainly not!

Everyone has the right of having a baby,but it dosen't mean that we can treat our babies just as instruments to keep our jobs,make money or others.For our(改成we) human ,having babies which is not only a mean we can multiply from generation to generation,but also could certify the love between we and our lovers.we should dedicate ourselves to bring them up.
When i have a child ,i 'll try me(my) best to make friend with him and work with him. Maybe his dreams have no ceiling,i'll listen to his goals and idears instead of dening his dreams. I'll show my support when he meats(meets) problems or makes mistakes.

At the end l,i'd like to go over well--trodden ground which is "having a baby just for loving him,not for others" to finish my talk.

引用: 低级语法错误还是不少啊。把这些错误改掉,你可以拿个中上的分数。——笔为剑

[ 本帖最后由 笔为剑 于 2008-12-10 19:47 编辑 ]

Parenting, originating from an instinct of us humans, is nevertheless a thing can be taken as granted. Of course we are born to have the ability of being parents , however, it doesn't mean we have the gift to be perfect ones.
Actually, there are serious parenting problems nowadays. It is well known that the spoiled child, the little emperor or the little princess in Chinese family, and the sharply went up rate of adolescent crime. Without proper parenting, how could we get our next generation prepared for the future, especially in this highly competitive world ? Furthermore, Chinese family is much smaller than decades ago, thus it is essential to teach the only children what is cooperation and team sprits.
Fortunately, increasing attention has been given to this issue, such as, there is a famous TV show named Parenting , which teaches people how to be qualified parents. Besides, classes which discuss parenting skills are available for new married couples. Being parents in the near future, we should keep in mind that parenting is our responsibility and opportunity to bring our country a brighter tomorrow by means of getting our offspring well-educated .

[ 本帖最后由 vanny 于 2008-12-10 20:07 编辑 ]

引用:原帖由 vanny 于 2008-12-10 19:14 发表
Parenting, originating from an instinct of us humans, is nevertheless a thing can be taken as granted. Of course we are born to have the ability of being parents , however, it doesn't mean we hav ...
编辑得还真快啊。现在把错误都改没了。

[ 本帖最后由 笔为剑 于 2008-12-10 21:15 编辑 ]

版主,看我的文章开头像不像阅读理解的开头。考研的时候以我那样的方式写大作文估计够新颖,也够呛

引用:原帖由 nvzhan 于 2008-12-10 22:39 发表
版主,看我的文章开头像不像阅读理解的开头。考研的时候以我那样的方式写大作文估计够新颖,也够呛
这个我不敢说。建议去英语版问问高手。

谢谢老大。。向大家学习!!

都写的不错…

相关话题/

• 领限时大额优惠券,享本站正版考研考试资料!
    大额优惠券
    优惠券领取后72小时内有效,10万种最新考研考试考证类电子打印资料任你选。涵盖全国500余所院校考研专业课、200多种职业资格考试、1100多种经典教材,产品类型包含电子书、题库、全套资料以及视频,无论您是考研复习、考证刷题,还是考前冲刺等,不同类型的产品可满足您学习上的不同需求。 ...
    本站小编 Free壹佰分学习网 2022-09-19