原文内容来自免费考研论坛,请点击查看全文
http://bbs.freekaoyan.com/viewthread.php?tid=335217
离考试越来越近了,锻炼大家的思维速度就越来越重要。所以,我会不定期地发起一些在线讨论。
今天的内容是:写一篇主题为friendship的英语作文。
写出提纲就可以了,必须用英文写,有考元奖励!(用中文写者不给奖励)
回复截止时间:今天晚上23点。

---------------------------------
英语太差了,中午憋了1个小时才写出这么一点,抛砖引玉,同时也希望大家多多纠正

"no brother no basketball" the phrase in NBA tell something about the relation between us and other people when we play basketball. we can also read the deeper meaning beyond the phrase : people who live in the society needs friends,and the friendship would enable people more opportunity to feel happiness.

living in the society makes us have to contact with other people everyday.working in a company , for example, you have relation with accompaniers. but not all relations between you and others can be called friendship.we defined friendship as the relation between you and other people who you see them as your brother , your sister.facing problems ,you and your friends will help each other. when you make mistakes , they would remind you, making you to rectify the mistakes. the friendship will do more helpful for your progess.

Mention the friendship,which the common expressions around us,also as important as possible.
when we confront the disaster , for exemple ,"5.12" earthquake in sichuan ,everybody in the world bound together like brother or sister , save the surviver as soon as they heard the news. I was affected the affair. Someone who are in the darkwant to turn the corner but they can not make it respectly and in turn they want to find the escape.
Judging from what we have been argued above , people need friend and make friend with each other is necessary .

firstly, I would cite some old sayings to emphysis the importance of friendship.
secondly, I would choose some examples of my friends who supported and helped me. Then, I
would like to say that "without these friends I really don't know where I would be now."
last, I would say that friends are the gifts things that we should cherish all our life.

That's my classic three-paragragh writting. in fact, I was thinking about writting somethings
about the situation without friends. Maybe, I can add it to the first paragragh.

Friendship is a kind of relationship that many accompany you all your life. Everyone needs friendship. No one can sail the ocean of life lonely. We need help from, and also give help to, others. Owing to fierce competition in the modern society, people attach more and more importance to relations and connections.
As life is full of stress and conflict, we need friends to support and help as out of difficulties. Our friends give us warnings against danger. True friends share not only joy but, more often than not, they share sorrow. With friendship, life will become happy and harmonious.
To many of my friends, I know what to treasure, what to tolerate and what to share, I will never forget my old friends and keep making new friends. We should be friendly to our friends even when they are poor and in bad luck. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Real friendship should stand the test of time and hardship.

相关话题/

• 领限时大额优惠券,享本站正版考研考试资料!
    大额优惠券
    优惠券领取后72小时内有效,10万种最新考研考试考证类电子打印资料任你选。涵盖全国500余所院校考研专业课、200多种职业资格考试、1100多种经典教材,产品类型包含电子书、题库、全套资料以及视频,无论您是考研复习、考证刷题,还是考前冲刺等,不同类型的产品可满足您学习上的不同需求。 ...
    本站小编 Free壹佰分学习网 2022-09-19