外贸英语函电范例·一般商业书信(1)(2)

网络资源 Freekaoyan.com/2008-05-07


    7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。
    We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.
    7月7日的贵函收悉,感谢您订购下列货物: ...
    Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...
    7月10日来函敬悉。
    Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.
    您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。
    Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.
    昨天贵函已收悉。
    Your favour of yesterday is duly received.
    我们已收到您昨日写的信。
    We have received your letter of yesterday.
    我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。
    We duly received your letter of yesterday.
    我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。
    We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.
    我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。
    We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.
    2月6日来函收悉。
    We have received your letter dated 6th February.
    您6月5日的来函收悉,多谢。
    We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.

相关话题/

  • 领限时大额优惠券,享本站正版考研考试资料!
    大额优惠券
    优惠券领取后72小时内有效,10万种最新考研考试考证类电子打印资料任你选。涵盖全国500余所院校考研专业课、200多种职业资格考试、1100多种经典教材,产品类型包含电子书、题库、全套资料以及视频,无论您是考研复习、考证刷题,还是考前冲刺等,不同类型的产品可满足您学习上的不同需求。 ...
    本站小编 Free壹佰分学习网 2022-09-19