外贸英语函电范例·一般商业书信(2)(2)
网络资源 Freekaoyan.com/2008-05-07
兹随信附去50包棉花的提单一张。
We have pleasure in enclosing herewith a Bill of Lading covering 50 bales of cotton.
祈注意“B House” 是B大街10号。
We have pleasure to bring to your notice "B House" No. 10B Avenue.
我们愿向您提出下列订货:……
We have much pleasure of placing the following order with you: ...
谨以此确认我今晨的口头订货。
I have much pleasure in confirming my verbal order of this morning.
我们高兴地通知您,从伦敦给您发来的书和其它东西的邮包已经到达。
We take pleasure in informing you that a parcel containing books and others has arrived for you from London.
我们愿按每磅900美元接受您的订单。
We shall be pleased to enter your order at $900 per pound.
今愿提供玩具10箱每箱优惠价1000元。
I shall be pleased to supply you with 10 cases of toys at the low price of $1000 per box.
我们将乐意您参观本公司所出售的几种保险柜。
We shall be pleased to show you some of our safes.
我们欣慰的告知您,去年度业务是最成功的一年。
We are glad to inform you that the past year has been a most successful one.
兹报告本市的S.公司情况。
We are glad to report on S. & Co., of this cith.
敝人欣闻您已接受我的报价。
I an glad that you have accepted my offer.
如蒙告知所需印刷费用,则不胜欣慰。
I Shall be glad if you will kindly give me a price for printing.
兹答复所询有关S.公司的情况。
We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.
6. 附函附件
按照本函下列清单,附上应兑现的汇票。
We enclose for realization drafts as per the list at foot.
请查收所开出的下列汇票。
Enclosed please find drafts drawn as follows:
今随信奉上由“静冈号”发往香港的货物提单两张。
Enclosed we hand you two Bills of Lading fo rthe goods, per m.s. "Shizuoka Maru" to Hongkong.
依照您的订单同函奉上80包羊毛的发票,请查收。
Enclosed please find the invoice of 80 bales wool bought by your order.
随信附上50箱货物的发票,请查收。
Enclosed you will find an invoice of 50 cases goods.
