《订购英语》外贸企业必看(2)(2)

网络资源 Freekaoyan.com/2008-05-07



    对6月6日第450号信用证, 我公司已开出面额为90,000元的汇票, 该汇票以东京银行为受益人, 付款日期为见票后60天。

    We have drawn on you at 60 days' sight a draft for $90,000, under the credit No. 450 of June 6, in favor of the Tokyo Bank.

    因信用证的有效期为5月31日, 希望将其有效期延长至6月10日, 并请将此情况通知你方的银行。

    The expiry date of the credit being May 31, we request that you will arrange with your banker to extend it up to June 10, amendign the said credit.

    修改信用证

    修改信用证:amendent to an L/C

    更改一部分:partial amendment||whole amendment

    更改全部:whole amendment

    更改信用证||修改信用证:to amend an L/C

    做如下更改||做如下修改:to amend as follows

    更改:to make an amendment

    建议更改::to propose an amendment
执行更改::to introduce an amendment

    提出更改信用证的建议:to suggest an amendment to an L/C

    商业信用证更改已通知:Amendment of the commercial credit was advised.

    请通知受益人, 我们对第1200号信用证中, 5箱更改为10箱, 其余部分不变。

    Please advise the beneficiaries that we shall amend the Credit No.1200 to read ten boxes of the articles instead o f5 boxes, otherwise unchanged.

    烦请通知买方, 我们将信用证内C&F纽约更改为买方负担运费。

    Kindly notify the buyers that we shall make an amendment in the L/C freight collect instead of C&F New York.

    本函仅为信用证修改通知书,并非证实书。

    This is solely an advice of amendment of the L/C and not constitute a Confirmation of the message.

    收单与确认

    本月10日来函收悉,感谢贵方对... ...的订货。

    We received your letter of the 10th inst., and thank you for your order for ...

    贵公司5月10日来函及五部印刷机器的定单均已收到,在此表示感谢。

    We are in receipt of your favour of the 10th May, with your order for five printing machines, which I herewith acknowledge with best thanks.

    贵公司6月10日电报关于高级砂糖100英担定单已收到,并予以确认。

    We confirm herewith your telegraphic order of the 10th June, for 100 cwt. of the best sugar.

    贵公司7月10日函收悉,对此次订货,我公司表示感谢。

    We acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 10th July, and thank you for the order you have given us.

    安排订货与寄出

    对于4月10日所订机器,我们于昨天运出,请查收。

    The machines ordered on the 10th April were despatched to your address yesterday.

    感谢您5月5日的定单,本月已经履约,特此奉告。

    In thanking you for your esteemed order of the 5th May, I inform you that it has this day been executed.

    为赶5月10日开往横滨的货轮“阿苏号”,我司已货车将您所订购的货物送至伦敦码头。

相关话题/

  • 领限时大额优惠券,享本站正版考研考试资料!
    大额优惠券
    优惠券领取后72小时内有效,10万种最新考研考试考证类电子打印资料任你选。涵盖全国500余所院校考研专业课、200多种职业资格考试、1100多种经典教材,产品类型包含电子书、题库、全套资料以及视频,无论您是考研复习、考证刷题,还是考前冲刺等,不同类型的产品可满足您学习上的不同需求。 ...
    本站小编 Free壹佰分学习网 2022-09-19