9. Were you raised in a bam? 你是牲口棚里长大的吗?
10. How about cleaning up a bit around here? 你是不是该把这儿收拾一下?
11. Wouldn’t it be a good idea to pick up your room? 你是不是考虑把自己的屋字收拾一下。
12. Get this place picked up immediately. Do you read me? 马上把收拾干净,听明白没有?
got a raw deal. 我被涮了. (a raw/bum deal: 不公平或骗人的交易)
Asking someone to stop complaining 要求对方停止抱怨。
1. Stop complaining. 别抱怨了。
2. Quit whining. 别诉苦了。
3. For heaven’s sake stop whining.我说你别再诉苦了。
4. Don’t be so grumpy.别总这么爱抱怨。
5. Don’t be such a grouch.不要总是牢骚满腹。
6. Don’t be such a moaner. 别老是哼哼唧唧的。
7. I wish you’d stop nagging me. 我希望你别老这么烦我。
8. I don’t see why you are kicking up such a fuss. 我不明白你为什么要这样小题大作。
9. I know how you feel, but there’s no need to go on and on about it. 我知道你的感受,可是也没必要这样没完没了。
Indicating that you are losing patience 表示你将失去耐心
1. This is too much. 太过分了。
2. That’s really the limit. 真叫人忍无可忍。
3. This is more than I can bear. 我再也受不了了。
4. This is more than I can take. 我再也受不了了。
5. I needed that like a hole in the head. 简直想要了我的命。
6. That’s just what I need! 真是怕什么来什么!(反话,用嘲讽的语气。)
7. That’s just great! 真是太棒了!(反话,用嘲讽的语气。)
8. That’s the last straw! 真是太过分了! (the last straw:即the last thstraw that broke the camel’s back,指一系列坏事中最后一件让人终于无法忍受的事情。)
9. Now what ? 又怎么了?
10. Look here! I’ve had enough of that! 嘿,我已经受够了。
