收藏加精版:常用电话365句(1)(2)

网络资源 Freekaoyan.com/2008-04-12



    So, it's virtually risk-free for you.所以,事实上对您而言,是完全没有风险的。

    Hello. This is a representative of Zhongyou Department Store.喂,您好。我是中友百货的。

    Sir, everything now is offered with a great discount.先生,所有的东西都在打很大的折扣。

    I am sure you would like to know more about it.我相信您一定想知道详情。

    I am sorry. I am not free right now.对不起,我现在很忙。

    Sir, this offer will expire this week.先生,这次特价这个礼拜就结束了。

    This is the last chance you can get up to 60 percent discount.这是您可以得到6折的最后机会。

    Yeah, and I have to finish this report by four.是,我在四点之前得完成这个报告。

    Hello, I wish to speak to Xiao Fu.喂,我想和小付通话。

    This is Xiao Fu speaking.我就是。

    Oh, how do you do, Xiao Fu. This is Mary.哦,你好,小付。我是Mary。

    Mary, I'm glad you called me.Mary,很高兴你给我打电话。`

    I'm calling to ask you some questions about Susan.我打电话是想问一些关于苏珊的事。

    Sure. Oh, sorry, Mary, I'd better go now.可以。哦,抱歉,Mary,我要挂电话了。

    Is the boss coming by?是老板过来了吗?

    OK. I'll let you get back to your work.好,你过去工作吧。

    I'll call you again later, OK?我以后再打给你,好吗?

    OK.好的。

    Oh, Somebody's at the door. I have to go.哦,有人来了,我得去开门。

    "Sorry, I have to say ""good-bye""."我不得不说再见了。

    I'll think about it and call you back soon, OK?我考虑一下,回头我尽快打电话给你,好吗?

    Sorry. I have a meeting right now.抱歉,我马上有个会议要开。

    Emergency Assistance, may I help you?紧急事故救援中心,有什么需要帮助的吗?

    I've just been robbed. What should I do?我刚刚被抢劫了,现在不知道该怎么办?

    Are you injured, sir?先生,您受伤了吗?

    No, no, I'm just a little upset.没有,没有受伤,只是情绪有点不稳。

    Please remain calm, sir. Just give me your name and your location.请保持镇静,先生。告诉我你的名字和所在地点。

    My name is Lu Wei. I am beside Beijing Hotel on Changan Street.我叫陆伟,在长安街北京饭店旁边。

    Please stay where you are, we'll have a patrol car there in two minutes.请您呆在原地,两分钟之内我们派巡逻车过来。

    I've just been the victim of a robbery.我被抢劫了。

    A thief has just robbed me. Can you send the police?一个盗贼抢劫了我,你能替我报警吗?

    Please try to keep relaxed, sir.别太紧张,先生。

    Just give me your name and the place where you are calling from?请给我您的姓名与地点所在。

    San Francisco General Hospital.这里是旧金山总医院。

    Hello. This is an emergency. Can you please send an ambulance?喂,这儿有急病患者,请派一部救护车来。

    OK, OK- just try to calm down, sir.好,好,请冷静下来,先生。

    And tell me where you are and what's happened.告诉我你在哪里,发生了什么事?

    OK. Right. Uh, We're at La Traviata restaurant in North Beach.是,对。我们在North Beach的La Traviata餐厅。

    And my wife is- uh-我的太太她-

    Is your wife ill?是你太太病了吗?

    Uh, in a way.嗯,是呀。

    Sir, I thought this was an emergency.先生,我想这是一位急病患者。

    It is! She's having pains a minute apart!是啊。她隔一分钟就会痛呀。

    You mean from the food?是不是吃东西引起的?

相关话题/

  • 领限时大额优惠券,享本站正版考研考试资料!
    大额优惠券
    优惠券领取后72小时内有效,10万种最新考研考试考证类电子打印资料任你选。涵盖全国500余所院校考研专业课、200多种职业资格考试、1100多种经典教材,产品类型包含电子书、题库、全套资料以及视频,无论您是考研复习、考证刷题,还是考前冲刺等,不同类型的产品可满足您学习上的不同需求。 ...
    本站小编 Free壹佰分学习网 2022-09-19