电话英语之报价篇(1)(2)
网络资源 Freekaoyan.com/2008-04-12
(10) A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that . A:我建议你改用这种替代那种。
B: But that costs more . B:可是那样成本较高。
A: But you will get less waste from this . A:但可以减少浪费。
B: We‘ll try it once . B:那么就试一次看看吧。
(11) A: Our manufacturing costs have gone up too much . A:我们的制造成本增加太多了。
B: You might try one of our cheaper components . B:你试试这种较便宜的组件怎样?
A: Let‘s take a look at your price list again A:我再看一次你们的价目表吧。
B: Sure . I‘ll bring it in next week . B:好哇 ,我下个礼拜带过来。
(12) A: This is the best material we have to offer . A:这是本公司所供应的最好的原料。
B: Actually ,I don‘t think we need it to be this good . B:说实在的,我并不认为我们用得着这么好的,
A: I can let you have this kind cheaper . A:我可以算你便宜一点。
B: Let‘s do that . B:那就这么说定吧?
(13) A: How is the new material working out for you ? A:新原料用得如何?
B: Fine .we‘re saving a lot of money with it . B:不错,节省了不少的钱
A: I‘m glad to hear that . A:听你这么说真高兴。
B: It was a good suggestion .thanks . B:你建议得不错,谢谢。
(14) A: How many would you like to order ? A:您要订多少?
B: Is there a minimum order ? B:有最低订购量的限制吗?
A: No ,we can ship in lots of any size . A:没有,任何数量都可以出货。
B: We‘ll try one case of this . B:那么,这种的就试一箱吧
(15) A: We‘re ready to take your order now. A:你们现在可以下订单了。
B: We want to try this component as a sample. B:这种组件我们想试个样品看看。
A: I can send one for you to try . A:我们可以寄个给你试用。
B: Yes , please do that . B:好,那就麻烦你了。
(16) A: How many would you like to order ? A: 您要订多少?
B: How do they come packaged ? B:货是怎样装的呢
A: In cases of 100. A:一箱装100个。
B: We‘ll take 500. B:我们要500个
(17) A: We need seven of these . A:我们要七个这种的。
B: They come in cases of five . B:它们是五个一箱。
A: Then ,send two cases please . A:这样的话,就送两箱吧。
B: Good . thank you for the order . B:好的,谢谢你的订货。
(18) A: We can‘t handle an order that small . A:这么少的数量,我们不能接受
B: What is the minimum we would have to order . B:那么我们至少得订多少呢。
A: 300 pieces . A:300个
B: I see ,send those ,then . B:哦,那就300个吧。
(19) A: We have a problem with your order .
B: What is it ?
A: We can‘t split open a case to fill your order .
B: I‘ll see if we can take the whole case .
A:你订的货有点问题。
B:什么问题。
A:因为我们不能拆箱来凑足你的订量。
B:那我考虑看看是不是可以买整箱。
(20) A: Do you offer any quantity discounts ?
B: No, we don‘t.
A: Then give us three cases of this .
A:大量购买有折扣吗?
B:不,没有。
A:那么这种的就买三箱好了。
