我们已收到您昨日写的信。
We have received your letter of yesterday.
我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。
We duly received your letter of yesterday.
我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。
We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.
我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。
We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.
2月6日来函收悉。
We have received your letter dated 6th February.
您6月5日的来函收悉, 多谢。
We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.
确认
确认
To confirm||Confirming||Confirmation
为确认
In Confirmation of
确认书
A letter of confirmation
关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价, 我们特予以确认。
We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.
兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货物已如期到达。
We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.
