自助餐 Buffet dinner/luncheon
答谢宴会 Return dinner
告别宴会 Farewell dinner
庆功宴 Glee feast
招待会 Reception
庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People s Republic of China
鸡尾酒会 Cocktail party
茶话会 Tea party
包餐/点餐 Table d hote/a la carte
上菜 Serve a courst
您的位置在这里。 Here is your seat.
请入席! Please have a seat.
欢聚一堂 Enjoy this happy get-together
请随便! Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
请各位随意用餐。 Help yourself please.
您喝点什么? What would you like to drink?
现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯! Here s to you!
祝你健康! To your health!
我要为此干杯! I ll drink to that!
随量! Whatever you like!
我失陪一会儿! Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包涵! Hope you enjoy yourself.
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
招待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌! All rise please. For
