15 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能电话确认吗?
16 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪里可以预订?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要预订餐车吗?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?
这是每日航班吗?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?
对不起,我可以上车吗?
入境英语
对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都莫宰样,那著实是會破坏旅游的愉悦心情。本单元将告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读後,下次再面对移民官时,你就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。
麻烦请给我你的护照。May I see your passport, please?
这是我的护照。Here is my passport / Here it is.
旅行的目的为何?What's the purpose of your visit?
观光(公务)。Sightseeing(Business)。
预计在美国停留多久?How long will you be staying in the United States?
5天。5 days.
预计停留约10天。I plan to stay for about 10 days.
我只是过境而已。I'm just passing through.
今晚即动身前往日内瓦。I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
将在那儿住宿?Where are you staying?
我将住在波士顿饭店。I will stay at Boston Hotel.
是否有台湾回程机票?Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
有的,这就是回程机票。Yes, here it is.
随身携带多少现金?How much money do you have with you?
大约800元。I have 800 dollars.
祝你玩得愉快。Good. Have a nice day.
谢谢。Thank you.
机上实用英语
(出示登机证予服务人员)我的座位在那里?Where is my seat?
我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?Can I put my baggage here ?
是否可替我更换座位?Could you change my seat, please?
我是否可将座位向後倾倒? (向後座的乘客说)May I recline my seat?
我是否可抽烟?May I somke?
需要什麼饮料吗?What kind of drinks do you have?
机上提供那些饮料?What kind of drinks do you have?
咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.
晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼?Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?
请给我加水威士忌。Scotch and water, please.
请给我牛肉。Beef, please.
我觉得有些冷(热)。I feel cold(hot)。
请给我一个枕头和毛毯。May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
机上有中文报纸或杂志吗?Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)?
我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?
还有多久到达檀香山?How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?
这班班机會准时到达吗?Will this flight get there on time?
我担心能否赶上转机班机。I'm anxious about my connecting flight.
请告诉我如何填写这张表格?Could you tell me how to fill in this form?
