The size of our order depends greatly on your price.
我们要订的数量,很大程度上取决于你方的价格。
What is the distinguishing feature of the bulldozer?
这种推土机有什么特点?
The bulldozer can be handled easily.
这种推土机操纵方便。
Have you got the one which has an output of 150 horsepower?
你们有没有输出功率是一百五十(150)马力的?
We are in a position to accept a special order.
我们可以接受特殊订货。
Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
请您介绍一下你方的价格,好吗?
Have you read our leaflet?
我们的商品销售说明书您看了吧?
What type do you want to order?
你们打算订购哪种型号的呢?
We are thinking of placing an order for D6C.
我们考虑订购D6C型的。
What is the total weight of this kind of bulldozer?
这种型号的推土机总重量是多少?
The total weight of the bulldozer is 14 tons.
这种推土机的总重量是十四(14)吨。
This is our inquiry. Would you like to have a look?
这是询价单,请您看一下。
We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line.
我们希望能在这方面和你们大量成交。
Have you got the catalogue for this line?
你们有这方面的样本吗?
It is the printed pure silk fabrics produced in Shanghai.
这是上海出产的真丝印花绸。
I think these patterns are quite good.
我觉得这几个品种的花色不错。
This is our inquiry. Would you like to have a look?
这是询价单,请您看一下。
We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line.
我们希望能在这方面和你们大量成交。
Have you got the catalogue for this line?
你们有这方面的样本吗?
It is the printed pure silk fabrics produced in Shanghai.
这是上海出产的真丝印花绸。
I think these patterns are quite good.
我觉得这几个品种的花色不错。
We are interested in discussing arts and crafts business with you.
我们希望能和你们谈谈工艺品方面的业务。
What particular items are you interested in?
请您谈谈你们对哪些产品感兴趣?
We are very much interested in your hardware.
我们对你们的小五金很感兴趣。
What products do want to purchase this time?
您这次来主要想买些什么东西呀?
We should like to purchase Shanghai printed pure silk fabrics.
我们想买些上海出产的真丝印花绸。
If you hope to introduce some advanced technology and complete plants, wed like to offer you our help.
你方如果希望引进一些先进技术和成套设备,我们公司可以尽力。
Our corporation is willing to give its help to your economic construction.
我们公司愿为贵国的经济建设尽一些力量。
Do you still insist on your price?
你们仍然坚持自己的价格吗?
We readjust our price according to the international market.
我们是根据世界市场的行情来调整价格的。
May I know what particular line you are interested in this time?
你们这次来主要想谈哪些方面的生意呀?
We may take into consideration accepting government-to-government or non-government loans only if the conditions permit.
只要条件合适,我们可以考虑接受政府间贷款或非政府间贷款。
If there is any need, wed like to supply you with a loan at the most favourable rate.
如果需要的话,我们愿按最优惠的利率向您提供贷款。
Youve made some readjustment in your import and export business, havent you?
你们的进出口贸易有了一些调整,是吗?
I wonder whether youll go on importing this kind of equipment?
你们是不是不准备继续引进这种设备了?
The principle to introduce advanced technology with foreign capital on the basis of self-reliance will remain unchanged.
我们在自力更生的基础上,利用外资,引进先进技术的方针是不变的。
Itll benefit us both then.
这样一来,对双方都有利
It is said that you are now beginning to accept both private and government-to-government loans. Is that so?
听说贵国开始接受私人或政府间的贷款了,是吗?
The policy in our construction is to rely mainly on our own efforts, so the accumulation of funds is socialistic.
我们的建设方针是以自力更生为主,资金积累是社会主义性质的。
The principle that we are insisting on is to take into consideration our ability to pay when we import goods.
我们坚持的原则是,我国进口必须根据我国的支付能力。
I wonder whether you need a loan.
你们是不是要求贷款。
