VI.Farewells(2)道别

网络资源 Freekaoyan.com/2008-04-11

2.Expressions Used in Farewell
                送别用语
What’s the hurry?
  干吗这么急?
Must you go so soon?
  您真的急着要走吗?
What already? But you’ve just come.
  怎么要走了?您不是刚来吗。
Not until you’ve had another drink.
  再喝一杯再走。
We’re planning to have you here for the night.
  我们本打算留您过夜呢。
There’s no rush.
  别着急。
You mustn’t tear yourself away like that.
  您用不着这么急着赶路嘛。
Do you mean you’re leaving us?
  您是说就要走吗?
I’m sorry you’ve got to go now.
  很遗憾您得走了。
Will I ever see you again?
  还能再见面吗?
When will we be able to see each other again?
  什么时候能再见面?
We will miss you folks.
  我们会想念您们的。
Hope we’ll be able to get together again before long.
  希望我们不久就能重逢。
Well, if you’ve got to go, good-bye for now.
  既然一定要走,那就再见吧。
In that case,  I won’t keep you, but you’ve got to come again.
  那样的话,就不留您了,不过您下次一定再来。
If ever you’re here again, be sure to come and look us up.
  有机会再来,一定来看我们。
Come again when you feel like it.
  什么时候想来就来。
We’re sorry to see you go.
  很遗憾说再见。
It’s a pity for us to see you go.
  真不愿您们走。
It’s a pity you’re leaving so soon.
  您们这么快就要走,真是太遗憾了。
We hate your going away so soon.
  实在不想您们这么快走。
Can’t you stay a little longer?
  不能再呆会儿吗?
So you are leaving tomorrow, Mr. London?
  伦敦先生,您明天启程,对吗?
We hope to see you again. Goodbye.
  希望再见到您,再见!
We shall see you at 8:00 tomorrow morning. Cheerio.
  明早8点见,再会!
Farewe, I don’t know when we shall meet again.
  再见了,我不知道下次什么时候才能再见面。
Hi, Liming. We must hurry up.
  喂,李明,我们得快点。
See you later.
  呆会见。
So much for today. See you tomorrow.
  今天就到这里结束,明天见。
Wish you a good sleep. Good night.
  愿您睡个好觉,再见!
Here comes the bus. Let us go. Bye Bye.
  汽车来了,咱们走吧,再见!
Upon my word if it is not Mr. Chang. Oh, Mr. Chang, you shouldn’t have come.
  嗳呀!一定是常先生,噢!常先生,您不该来送我。

相关话题/

  • 领限时大额优惠券,享本站正版考研考试资料!
    大额优惠券
    优惠券领取后72小时内有效,10万种最新考研考试考证类电子打印资料任你选。涵盖全国500余所院校考研专业课、200多种职业资格考试、1100多种经典教材,产品类型包含电子书、题库、全套资料以及视频,无论您是考研复习、考证刷题,还是考前冲刺等,不同类型的产品可满足您学习上的不同需求。 ...
    本站小编 Free壹佰分学习网 2022-09-19