金融英语口语辅导:WTO英语900句21

网络资源 Freekaoyan.com/2008-04-11

  It is said that you are now beginning to accept both private and government-to-government loans. Is that so?

  听说贵国开始接受私人或政府间的贷款了,是吗?

  The policy in our construction is to rely mainly on our own efforts, so the accumulation of funds is socialistic.

  我们的建设方针是以自力更生为主,资金积累是社会主义性质的。

  socialistic / .sэu∫э'listik; .so∫э`listik/ adj

  characterized by or supporting some of the features of socialism  有社会主义特点的; 拥护社会主义主张的: * * Some of her views are rather socialistic. 她的观点颇有一些社会主义倾向。

  social : sociable 好交际的; 友好的; 合群的: (infml 口) He's not a very social person. 他不很合群。

  social  (US also sociable / 'sэu∫эbl; `so∫эbl/) n informal meeting or party organized by a group or club  社交聚会; 联欢会: * a church social 教友联谊会。

  The principle that we are insisting on is to take into consideration our ability to pay when we import goods.

  我们坚持的原则是,我国进口必须根据我国的支付能力。

  take sth into consideration take account of sth; make allowances for sth 考虑某事物; 体谅某事物:

  * I always take fuel consumption into consideration when buying a car.

  我买汽车时总要把燃油消耗量考虑在内。

  I wonder whether you need a loan.

  你们是不是要求贷款。

  We may take into consideration accepting government-to-government or non-government loans only if the conditions permit.

  只要条件合适,我们可以考虑接受政府间贷款或非政府间贷款。

  if only / only if

  if `only

  (a) (used to express a wish with reference to present or future time 用以表示对现时或未来的愿望): (b) * If only I were rich. 但愿我很富。

  * If only I could swim. 要是我会游泳该多好。

  * If only I knew her name. 我要是知道她的名字就好了。

  * If only it would stop raining. 真希望雨能停。

  * If only they would tell me what they've decided. 但愿他们能把决定告诉我。

  (b) (used to express a wish that past events had been different 用以表示与过去事实相反的愿望):

  * If only he'd remembered to buy some fruit. 他当时要是记得买些水果来该多好。

  * If only I had gone by taxi. 假若我是乘计程车去的就好了。

  only if  (when used at the beginning of a sentence, making the v in the following clause precede its subject  用于句首, 后接从句主谓倒装) only on condition that 只要; 只有:

  * Only if a teacher has given permission is a student allowed to enter this room.

  只有得到教师的允许, 学生才可以进这间屋。

  * Only if the red light comes on is there any danger to employees. 只要红灯一亮, 就表示有危及职工的险情。


相关话题/

  • 领限时大额优惠券,享本站正版考研考试资料!
    大额优惠券
    优惠券领取后72小时内有效,10万种最新考研考试考证类电子打印资料任你选。涵盖全国500余所院校考研专业课、200多种职业资格考试、1100多种经典教材,产品类型包含电子书、题库、全套资料以及视频,无论您是考研复习、考证刷题,还是考前冲刺等,不同类型的产品可满足您学习上的不同需求。 ...
    本站小编 Free壹佰分学习网 2022-09-19