(三)
- We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.
- 我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。
- We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.
- 得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
- We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.
- 我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。
- We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
- 我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。
- Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.
- 我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。
- We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.
- 和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。
- We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.
- 我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。
- Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.
- 我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。
- As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.
- 众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。
- We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.
- 我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。
- We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.
- 很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。
- We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.
- 我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。
- We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.
- 我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。
- The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.
- 此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。
- We're willing to restore our business relationship.
- 我们希望能恢复贸易关系。
- It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.
- 如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。
- The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.
- 市场萧条导致贸易停滞。
- We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.
- 我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。
- Words and Phrases
- business association 业务联系,交往
- business connection 业务联系
- close relationship 密切的关系
- closer ties 更密切的关系
- to establish(enter into, set up)business relationship 建立业务关系
- to continue business relationship 继续业务关系
- to present business relationship 保持业务关系
- to improve business relationship 改善业务关系
- to promote business relationship 促进业务关系
- to speed up business relationship 加快业务关系的发展
- to enlarge (widen) business relationship 扩大业务关系
- to restore (resume) business relationship 恢复业务关系
- to interrupt business relationship 中断业务关系
- to cement business relationship 巩固业务关系
- 我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。
(四)
- When could you introduce me to your sister company?
- 什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?
- Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?
- 请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?
- If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.
- 如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。
- Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.
- 鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。
- We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.
- 我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。
- Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.
- 我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。
- Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.
- 我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。
- We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.
- 我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。
- We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.
- 我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。
- Words and Phrases
- trade prospects/outlook 贸易前景
- trade cooperation 贸易合作
- technological cooperation 技术合作
- business cooperation 业务合作
- cooperative relationship 合作关系
- the scope of cooperation 合作范围
- Additional Words and Phrases
- trade fair 贸易展销会
- trade show 贸易展览
- trade agreement 贸易协议
- to establish arrangement 达成协议
- to reach an agreement 达成协议
- trade terms/clause 贸易条款
- trade balance 贸易平衡
- to conclude a business transaction 达成贸易交易
- to work with 与...共事
- business activities 经济活动
- business house 商行;商号
- trading department/mechanics 贸易机构
- trade association 贸易协会
- the foreign trade department 对外贸易部门
- C.C.P.I.T.( China Council for the Promotion of International Trade)
- 中国国际贸易促进会
- Commercial Counselor's Office
- 中国使馆的商务处
- Chamber of Commerce 商会
- trading partnership 经营合伙人
- foreign trade personnel 外贸工作者
- trading center 贸易中心
- trading market 贸易市场
- tradesman/trade peoples 商人,零售商
- 什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?
