商务英语300句Unit15Claim(一)(2)

网络资源 Freekaoyan.com/2008-04-09


10. As the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them.
由于这些产品质量低劣,所以我方把20箱全部退回,并务必请贵方 更换这些产品。

11. We very much regret the mistake in article number, which resulted in your receiving the wrong goods.
因货号有误,致使到货错误。对此,我们深表歉意。

12. The goods we’ve received do not tally with the sample on which we ordered.
我们收到的货物与订货样品不符。

13. In view of the long business relations between us, we wish to meet you half way to settle the claim.
考虑到我们之间长期的业务关系,我们愿意各让一半解决这项索赔。

14. We hope this unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship between us.
我们希望这一不幸事件将不会影响到我们双方之间的关系。

15. Apparently, the shortage is due to omission in packing.
很明显,货物短缺系包装遗漏所致。

16. In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 25 tons shortage weight.
考虑到我们之间的业务关系,我们准备接受25吨短装的索赔。

17. We are sorry that the quality of our goods did not turn out to your satisfaction.
我们很抱歉你们不满意我们货物的质量。

18. We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries.
我们保证在以后的交货中不会出现类似的事件。

19. Enclosed is the surveyor’s report on the three damaged cases.
内附有鉴定人对这破损的三箱货物的鉴定报告。

20. Here’s a survey report by a well-known lab in Houston, whose testimony is absolutely reliable.
这是由休斯顿的一个著名实验室提供的一份检验报告,证据绝对可靠。

相关话题/

  • 领限时大额优惠券,享本站正版考研考试资料!
    大额优惠券
    优惠券领取后72小时内有效,10万种最新考研考试考证类电子打印资料任你选。涵盖全国500余所院校考研专业课、200多种职业资格考试、1100多种经典教材,产品类型包含电子书、题库、全套资料以及视频,无论您是考研复习、考证刷题,还是考前冲刺等,不同类型的产品可满足您学习上的不同需求。 ...
    本站小编 Free壹佰分学习网 2022-09-19