We don’t think it’s proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.
我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。
As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we’d like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.
我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。
There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.
因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。
We’d like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.
我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪。
Don’t you think it’s troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney?
您不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗?
Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong?
您是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门。
We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap.
我们在香港转船去东南亚的货物途中未曾遇到过麻烦事。
Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading or pr in the producing country.
有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。
So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transhipment in Hongkong.
据我所知,在香港转船期间有货物被盗或损坏的风险。
In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.
货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。
装运Shipment(六)
网络资源 Freekaoyan.com/2008-04-09
相关话题/
领限时大额优惠券,享本站正版考研考试资料!
优惠券领取后72小时内有效,10万种最新考研考试考证类电子打印资料任你选。涵盖全国500余所院校考研专业课、200多种职业资格考试、1100多种经典教材,产品类型包含电子书、题库、全套资料以及视频,无论您是考研复习、考证刷题,还是考前冲刺等,不同类型的产品可满足您学习上的不同需求。 ...考试优惠券 本站小编 Free壹佰分学习网 2022-09-19
Free考研考试FreeKaoYan.Com
欢迎来到Free考研考试,"为实现人生的Free而奋斗"
© 2020 FreeKaoYan! . All rights reserved.
